Townsend and Renaudon were employed by HHL Developments Limited to provide Contract Administrator services on a circa £1,000,000 housing scheme, providing 12 houses in Meir, Stoke-on-Trent. The project objectives were:
• To provide good quality, attractive and well-designed dwellings.
• To integrate into the community and provide a sustainable development.
• To provide a high level of security both to properties and the environment.
• To reduce fuel poverty through provision of energy efficient design.
• To provide affordable housing for private sale.
HHL Developments Ltd were pleased with the service provided and have re engaged us on their next project a 14 house building scheme in Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent. No better testament