Housing Stock, Aspire Housing
Townsend and Renaudon were employed by Aspire Housing to provide Employers Agent services on their circa £560,000 housing scheme to provide 6 houses. The project objectives were: –
- To provide good quality, attractive and well-designed dwellings.
- To integrate into the community and provide a sustainable development.
- To provide a high level of security both to properties and the environment.
- To reduce fuel poverty through provision of energy efficient design.
With its sister scheme in Audley, the project was brought in on budget though slightly delayed due to service connection issues.
- Project Title: Housing Stock
- Project Value £560,000 per annum
- Procurement Strategy Design and Build
- Role Undertaken on Project Employers Agent/Principal Designer
- Client Aspire Housing