REEMA Flats Redevelopment Scheme, Cannock Chase District Council
Townsend and Renaudon are employed by Cannock Chase District Council to provide Quantity Surveying services on their circa £5.85 million housing scheme to provide 65 Council houses for social rent. The project objectives were: –
- To provide good quality, attractive dwellings in a well-designed environment.
- To integrate the new dwellings into the existing community to provide a sustainable community.
- To provide enhanced access to new properties.
- To provide a high level security both to properties and the environment.
- To improve public open space and facilities for children and teenagers.
- To improve the level of deprivation in the Cannock East Ward.
- To reduce fuel poverty through provision of energy efficient homes.
- To provide employment and training opportunities for people in the community
- Project Title: Reema Flats Redevelopment Scheme
- Project Value £5.85 million
- Procurement Strategy Partnering
- Role Undertaken on Project Quantity Surveyor/Contract Administrator/CDM Coordinator
- Client Cannock Chase District Council