Kind Edward VI Leisure Centre, Lichfield and Burntwood Leisure Centre, Burntwood
Townsend and Renaudon were employed by the Council to provide professional services throughout the scheme.
The works comprise the replacement of existing synthetic sports pitches at two sites including the upgrading of low energy lamp heads to the lighting columns at one of the sites together with associated ancillary works.
The general project objectives were to provide a cost-effective service involving the overall planning, monitoring, control and co-ordination of the development from inception to completion aimed at satisfying the Client’s brief in terms of time, cost and required quality standards.
- Project Title: Synthetic Pitch Enhancement
- Client Organisation: Lichfield District Council
- Client Point of Contact: Mr Neil Turner
- Project Start Date: November 2016
- Project Completion Date: March 2017
- Contract Value: £277,045.32
- Total Value of Works: £282,712.90
- Description and Scope of the Project: Please see above.