Housing Stock, Cannock Chase District Council
Townsend and Renaudon are employed by Cannock Chase District Council to provide Quantity Surveying services on their circa £2.3 million housing scheme to provide 14 flats, 7 houses and 2 bungalows. The project objectives were:
- To provide good quality, attractive and well-designed dwellings.
- To integrate into the community and provide a sustainable development.
- To provide a high level of security both to properties and the environment.
- To improve the level of deprivation across the district.
- To reduce fuel poverty through provision of energy efficient design.
- Project Title: Housing Stock Refurbishment Programme
- Project Value: £2.3 million per annum
- Procurement Strategy Partnering
- Role Undertaken on Project: Quantity Surveyor/Contract Administrator/CDM Coordinator
- Client: Cannock Chase District Council