Townsend and Renaudon are employed by Cannock Chase District Council to provide Quantity Surveying services on their circa £2.3 million housing scheme to provide 14 flats, 7 houses and 2 bungalows. The project objectives were: -
- To provide good quality, attractive and well-designed dwellings.
- To integrate into the community and provide a sustainable development.
- To provide a high level of security both to properties and the environment.
- To improve the level of deprivation across the district.
- To reduce fuel poverty through provision of energy efficient design.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.