At Townsend and Renaudon, our professional Architectural Technologists have years of experience drawing up plans for residential, commercial and industrial buildings of all sizes and styles, providing you with an accurate vision of your design.
An essential part of our role is to apply building technology and science to construction projects. We use specialist design skills along with our technical knowledge and expertise to bring you innovative solutions whilst at all times working within and designing to budget parameters. This way we ensure that the design is right first time.
Whether you’re planning an extension or building from scratch, we provide a complete range of services designed to meet your every need.
Our services include:
- Initial consultation and project advice
- Feasibility studies: project planning and implementation
- Site surveys
- Advice on Permitted Development Rights and Planning Applications
- Guidance on Building Regulations Approvals and by laws
- Design specification
- The preparation and presentation of design proposals, using both traditional methods and new Computer Aided Design (CAD) techniques.
- Builder selection
- Planning Appeals
We can manage whole projects from initial design through to delivery on site via our unique multi-disciplinary practice.